Jutlandia Terminal perform all types of terminal services, whether it is in connection with ship calls, loading and unloading operations, cargo storage etc.
We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Various project lifts with reach stackers
- Chemical handling
- Driving with hydraulic trailers
- Packaging for the offshore industry
- Handling of project equipment
From our chemical facility at the Port in Esbjerg we handle all types of chemistry to the offshore industry, and we offer the following services with the customer in focus:
- Mixing, transloading and storage of chemicals
- Own tank plants
- Fireproof warehouses
- Transport and distribution of chemicals
- Handling and storage of dangerous goods
- Own laboratory
- QC check of chemicals
- Customs clearance
- Pipe yard
- EN/ISO 9001, EN/ISO 14001, DS/OHSAS 18001 and Achilles certificate
At our location at the Port of Esbjerg we have 16.500 m2 indoor warehousing and 75.000 m2 outdoor storage, with the possibility of expanding if necessary. From here we also handle various packing jobs for our customers in the offshore industry, where we also offer stock management both manually and IT-based.
At the Port of Aarhus, we have 5000 m2 of centrally located terminal areas. From here, various package jobs are handled for customers in connection with the container traffic at the Port of Aarhus. At our terminal area we also perform many types of jobs handling and packing over sized goods to and from the container traffic.
Our terminal workers are very competent and experienced in handling all types of jobs. All jobs are performed efficiently, with high quality and focus on service in an always safe environment.